A brightening vitamin C serum that delivers a rich dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.
This highly stable and effective Triacid Complex™ contains a synergistic blend of ethyl ascorbic (vitamin C), mandelic and ferulic acids to restore youthful lustre and target uneven skin tone for a luminous and radiant complexion.
SupremaC+ - vitamin C serum
• Vitamin C provides stable antioxidant protection
• Brightens uneven skin tone
• Promotes collagen to minimise fine lines and wrinkles
• Powerful healing benefits
• Reduces inflammation at the source
• CMF Triacid Complex™ converts ethyl ascorbic to active L-ascorbic acid at an 86% conversion rate
Apply one pump over face and neck. Follow with solar protection in the morning.
ORDER OF APPLICATION
1. Cleanse AM/ PM
2. Prepare and balance AM/ PM
3. SupremaC+ and other serums AM
4. Eye care AM/ PM
5. Moisturise AM/ PM
6. Solar Protection AM
20% CMF Triacid Complex™: A trademarked blend, unique to Synergie Skin. A synergistic complex of vitamin C, mandelic and ferulic acid created in synergy for superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
3-O-Ethyl ascorbic acid: The latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
• A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation.
• Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin.
• A potent anti-inflammatory.
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Mandelic acid (AHA): The intelligent and multitasking AHA is able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
• Lipophilic (oil-loving) that penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine.
• Potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne.
• Gentle for sensitive skin.
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic.
• Addresses skin dryness.
• AHA exfoliation improves surface texture.
Ferulic acid: is a botanically derived multifunctional active and a powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing.
• Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with vitamin C, ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
• Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Replenishes epidermal lipids.
• Addresses uneven skin tone.